Multi Sensor Stabilized Miniature Payload
M-STAMP Multi Sensor Payload (Uncooled Infrared IR x4 Continuous Optical Zoom and CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom)
The M-STAMP payload is a miniature, lightweight, electro-optical, gyro-stabilized, airborne sensor which is designed to be carried by a miniature UAV, for tactical "Over-the-Hill" reconnaissance in daylight and / or at night. The STAMP payloads, provide small UAVs with the image quality of large UAV payloads all in one miniature camera system.
The STAMP payloads can operate in the following modes:
- Observations Mode (Joystick Rate Mode).
- Inertial Target Tracking Mode.
- Hold Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Point to Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Scan / Mosaic Mode (optional).
Stabilized miniature payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of Air Vehicles: