Daylight CCD or HD High Definition Stabilized Miniature Payload
D-STAMP Daylight (CCD x10 Continuous Optical Zoom)
D-STAMP-HD (CMOS 1/3" x9 / x20 Continuous Optical Zoom)
The D-STAMP payloads are miniature, lightweight, electro-optical, stabilized, airborne sensors which are designed to be carried by a miniature UAV, for tactical "Over-the-Hill" reconnaissance in daylight.
The STAMP payloads, provide small UAVs with the image quality of large UAV payloads all in one miniature camera system.
The STAMP payloads can operate in the following modes:
- Observations Mode (Joystick Rate Mode).
- Inertial Target Tracking Mode.
- Hold Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Point to Coordinate Mode (optional).
- Scan / Mosaic Mode (optional).
Stabilized miniature payloads for surveillance and reconnaissance on a variety of Air Vehicles: